01. Too much infomation makes you stupid. Too few information makes you self-centered.
02. The flow of information is not the stream of information. The Tao is not in the carrier.
03. Abundance in the realm of nature nourishes us, abundance in the sphere of information stresses us.
04. The rise in diversity and abundance in the sphere of information (data, patents) contrasts with the decay of species, languages, cultures in the sphere of nature. As things are connected, what does this shift mean?
05. If information is a “difference that makes a difference” (Gregory Bateson), then what is a difference – at all?
* * *